Need prayers...Billy just in an accident

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by DammitJanet, Nov 21, 2012.

1. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Someone just hit Billy in on his way to work and they are taking him to the hospital and towing his car.

He isnt badly hurt but his car is a bit messed up and I am going to have to go get him after he gets seen at the ER. The idiot was going to attempt to go to work after getting hurt but I told him that was stupid and he needed to go immediately to the hospital. Now I have to run to the grocery store to get the last ingredients for tomorrow so I will be available to go get him.

I have asked Tony to call Buck to come over and clean my kitchen so it will be ready to cook for tomorrow. Hope he does. Tony always talks about family helping family. This is a time when Buck could turn it around and help me.

2. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

Prayers for Billy, safe home, healthy.........hugs for you Mom as you run around today..........and hopes that Buck gets that kitchen spic and span!

3. buddy

buddy New Member

Praying he is ok! Hope you get some help from uncle schmuck.

4. Jody

Jody Active Member

Oh boy. It's best to be checked out!!!! Buck the Schmuck, I like that. I hope he helps too.

5. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Saying prayers for Billy, that he is fine and will heal quickly. And for you, that Buck (I'm always tempted to mis-spell that -- and yes, the board censors would get me for sure) pitches in and cleans your kitchen. And prayers for all of you, that you have a peaceful and happy Thanksgiving.

Sending good thoughts and healing vibes your way.

Trinity

6. PatriotsGirl

PatriotsGirl Guest

Praying!!!!

7. cubsgirl

cubsgirl Well-Known Member

Prayers for Billy -I hope he checks out fine - and i genuinely hope that Buck gives you a *helpful* helping hand (as opposed to not really doing anything and being in your way).

8. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Sending prayers....

9. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Poor Billy. Fingers crossed that it is really minor. Hugs to you. DDD

10. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Prayers for your family babe!

11. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

LOTS of prayers and good juju!

12. pasajes4

pasajes4 Well-Known Member

2012 BLOWS........Prayers being said.

13. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

Thank goodness he was not seriously injured. Cars can be replaced. I'm sorry Janet.

14. Tiapet

Tiapet Old Hand

Janet, my thoughts are there! Hope buck does step up to the plate this time. The time it will be needed.

15. muttmeister

muttmeister Well-Known Member

Sending good thoughts your way. These things, even when they're not serious, can really throw our whole lives into a spin. I hope he is checking out all OK and that there is not too much damage to the car.

16. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Well Buck is here but he is already complaining about how bad HE hurts...lol. When Billy just gets in an accident it has to be all about him...sigh.

17. Sheila

Sheila Moderator

Not a good way to start the day. Prayers....

18. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Goodness! I hope that he will be ok!

19. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

I will keep good thought the the injuries are minor and that the other driver's insurance covers all of the damage.

Just what you needed the day before Thanksgiving.

~Kathy

20. Hopeless

Hopeless ....Hopeful Now

Prayers Janet and hugs too