Need prayers...Billy just in an accident

DammitJanet

Buck was some help the day of. He is strange though. He cleaned up the dishes and washed all the pots and pans and counters. Even washed the floors I think. But whats really strange is he went through all the cabinets and the pantry and moved things around. I had put groceries away and he moved some things from the pantry to another cabinet. I still cant find some things. Why would you move my raisins from the pantry to the spice cabinet? He put cleansers up in the cabinet I put small pots and pans. There is also a bag of brown sugar in that same cabinet. Billy's container of mustard also has walked out of the house again. Billy buys mustard at least once a month because it keeps disappearing. He is the only one here who uses it but it keeps vanishing from the house and there is no way he could use a container a month.

The video game controller from the PS3 was in one of cabinets. I had got Keyana a little snow globe for xmas in 2010 and it was on a shelf in the family room. Now its on the top of the fridge.

And the to top it off, I thought he had put all the leftovers away in the fridge because he had said he wanted to eat more when I had gone to lay down on Thursday and when I came out later, nothing was on the counters. All the dirty dishes were stacked everywhere and there was stuff just covered with foil in my fridge stuffed in my fridge packed so tight I couldnt tell what was what. Yesterday I opened my oven to put something in there and I find about 4 bowls of leftovers! No good now! And its not like he needed to do that because I bought extra plastic storage bowls and put them on the counters and showed everyone. He even remarked about them because I dropped them on the floor and he asked what they were for. Then he left that night after he ate without even trying to help me wash any of the stuff we all ate from. Now every last dish in the house is dirty again.

That is exactly what he did when he first came to live here. Tony said he was going to be helping with the kitchen cleaning but he cleaned it one time and then wouldnt do it again unless I through an absolute hissy fit. I think he did it maybe 3 times in the entire time he was here.

Here's my theory on why stuff is moved around (Really, he has time to move things from here to there, but not even wrap the leftovers?) He's moving things around because soon you will notice your things "missing", then you will say to yourself, "Oh, Buck must have moved that around." But things will be gone- like the mustard -and moving things around is his cover-up. If you ask him where the mustard is, well, he remembers moving it but he forgets where he put it. Please, he's a thief, hopefully he didn't take too many of your things. I hope he enjoys the mustard.

DammitJanet

Oh UAN, I know that, Billy knows that...Tony wont believe it.

Karma may be hitting him though. He worked with Cory for the last week and a half or so and I had to help him fill in his paperwork for when he got hired. I was absolutely not going to let him keep using my address as his home address on all his paperwork anymore so on these papers I asked him for his address. Now I did ask him if he could get mail there and he said yes. Now he is in a boarding house and in my mind he should have a room number or apt number. All he knew was the address. He thought there was a mailbox there. I would assume there has to be one there but I am shocked if they just drop all of everyone's mail into one box. So far, Cory's check has come and Bucks hasnt. If it doesnt come today I think he needs to ask someone at his rooming house what the address is and Im betting he gave the wrong address...lol. Or they cant even get mail there. He claims he checked the mail there yesterday and it wasnt there. Of course, it is a rooming house with some unsavory characters. Oh well...same as him. It didnt have a place for mailing address on the form or I would have put my address on the form. I just wasnt putting my address down as where he lives. Sorry nope. He does it too many places.

Janet, not your problem! If he's too dumb to not know his own address...I don't even know what to say. I'm sure he can find out- others must get mail, he knows the protocol. He might just be trying to pull a fast one on you so you'll feel sorry for him and let him use yours. He may have lied about not getting it so you'll pity the fool. People might get welfare checks and stuff and I'm sure there is some way they're kept safe...or karma is biting him!

DammitJanet

Yeah...I would think he was working us on the check except he started calling Cory not us about the check. Now he needs to pay Billy back money asap this weekend as soon as he gets his check because Billy gave him gas for his car and instead of the 30 Billy told him he would put in, Buck put 40 and change in. What he did was fill it up. This is really ticking Billy off as they got laid off on Tuesday and the gas was put in on Sunday! So Buck got all the gas and didnt use it for work so he cant say that Cory needs to help pay because Cory has paid for all the other gas.