ok it's that time........

Jena

do we still do partys on here??? :)

I am serving drinks non alcoholic also.........

im having my new drink i found pomegrante martini..............

:beautifulthing: (took me a while to find that guy by the way)

who else is coming, what are you bringing ??? dress is casual

Jena

oh come on, are you guys going to do the whole we won't come to her first party back because she was gone sooo long. :)

Andy

Let me be the first to arrive very fashionably late. Open the non-alcholic bubbly for me - I want to remember EVERYTHING said and done to have something to talk about tomorrow (just pretend that I don't have a good memory and won't remember who said/did what - it is all in good fun).

What did I bring? Is there room on your empty table for a wonderful cheese and meat tray? Crackers included of course.

So, do we whole heartly dig in or wait a little longer to see if there is anyone to share with?

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I'm sending my official kick-a@@ Jewish chopped chicken liver. Even liver haters love this stuff. I'll also bring a smoked and pickled fish deli tray, complete with various cheeses and fresh, warm bagels and bialies to eat the good stuff with.

susiestar

Roll With It
I had an awesome post written and the computer ate it - TWO TIMES!!!

I am thrilled to join you!!

I will bring decadent chocolate chocolate chip cheesecake, supplies to make fruit smoothies (as healthy or unhealthy as you want!), and a couple of homemade frozen lemonade pies - made with real whipped cream and fresh lemon juice!!

This is a perfect time for a party - Many of us are in need of a REAL break!!

Raoul could you please join us?? We are feeling deprived of your company and delightful presence.

¡Por favor vuelto, LE ECHAMOS DE MENOS y Le adoramos!

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm definitely joining in! I definitely need this party! I'll bring margaritas and chips with guacamole!!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I'm in! I'm bringing everything needed for a perfect Mojito! And along with that succulent dish of Colombian style pulled pork and portugese rolls, plenty of juices and sauce.

For dessert I'm bringing a fresh mixed berry tart, yum!

M

ML

I will bring the paper plates. Someone has to! What, I've had a long week? I'm just thrilled to be invited to a party!!

By the way Jena, I am so happy you are back. You were definitely missed.

Last edited:

I'm bringing the alcohol! A few Bloody Mary's never hurt anyone lol! I'll also bring some fresh fruit, lots of watermelon and big NJ blueberries.

Jena

BLOODY MARY'S AND MARGARITA'S??? OMG!!! those are like my favorite drinks in the world. sooo good.........

i need a party badly also........

ok, music what kind???

where's my buddy abbey??? she has to bring the rice :)

svengandhi

I will bring my homemade salsa, which is better than anything you can get commercially (and I can say this because it's H who makes it, not me, so it isn't bragging, LOL!), with Tostito's Hint of Lime chips and plenty of Diet Coke.

The weather here on my Island is beautiful today, a nice day to sit outside and schmooze.

SRL

I am so there.

It's the day after the county fair which translates into exhausted for our family and kitchen shovel out time for me .

I think I'm just going to show up empty-handed and let you girlfriends take care of things.:beach: