UPDATE More scared than ever for my grandson and nothing can be done

BusynMember

Do you anticipate there being any resistance by the mom regarding transporting your grandson to his school? I mean, she's not going to refuse to drive him there, or sabotage his attendance at the school out of spite, is she?
If she is court ordered to do so, my son will take her to court again. He is done trying to work with her.

BusynMember

he law does favor 50/50 here, at a minimum joint legal, if not joint physical. They also tend to side with the parent who is most cooperative and reasonable. She clearly isn't. My fingers are crossed, but I'd feel fairly confident he'll get a restraining order keeping the child in his school.
Lil, you have been kind in offering your legal opinion to me. I so appreciate it that I can't even express it.

My son IS the more responsible one and ex is asking for a school switch only five months after sending multiple letters to this school about how Junior SHOULD stay at THIS school.

Lil, although I am aware some lawyers don't make a lot of money, I suspect my son's lawyer does.