Update on grill contest

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm in a close 2nd currently - (THIS IS GREAT)

I went to the site tonight and just tried (for the sake of trying) and clicked on the VOTE FOR THIS GRILL -#3522 ARNOLD - and it said THANKS FOR YOUR VOTE -

Wondering if it will let you vote again ????? http://www.coles.com/home/ugly-grill-contest/entry/3522/

I would love for ole Norton (the competition that has the nice clean grill setting next to a bunch of wood that always seems some how to be just a few votes ahead of me) to wake up in the morning - check the vote count and FREAK OUT at my enormous lead. - lol. Wouldn't that be cool ? I just can't believe the guy knows that many people. Seriously! UGH

Well anyway - maybe it resets or something - but it did let me vote for myself again.

THANKS EVERYONE.

Oh and FYI - WALMART has double bags of Charcoal on sale KINGSFORD for $7.50 through July 3rd or 4th - it's like getting a bag of Kingsford for $3.75 each. So if you Do have a grill you can use lol......get some - it's a great deal!

H

HaoZi

It still gives me the "You already voted" message. :( Do you have dynamic or static IP?

DammitJanet

Just wanted to let you know that if u have a phone that connects to the internet u can vote over and over. I have sat here and done it by coming in to the page by just clicking onto the link in here as a guest - didnt even bother to sign in- and then clicked the link and it just let me vote. I voted 5 times but then I am going to bed. I just wanted to check it out. I am betting it isnt checking to see if you are coming in from a different browser either so you could probably vote from IE, foxfire and chrome and then clear your cookies and cache and do it all over again. maybe.

Estherfromjerusalem

I just thought I would give it a try, and to my amazement it accepted my SECOND vote. How strange, and I am happy. I'll be happy to do it every day. Would love for you Star to win.

Love, Esther

Malika

What a strange contest! :)
I have voted for you, Star, and hope you get your sparkling new grill... though I wonder if your sausages and burgers will taste quite the same?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well it still won't let me vote again.

It did let easy child vote a 2nd time, but like Janet......I think she did it from her iphone instead of her laptop the 2nd time.

At the library, you could log in using each family memeber's library card, everone in your family could vote. If you don't have a library card, they give you a guest pass with log in numbers, you can get one for each family memer.

P

PatriotsGirl

It gives me the same message, but I did vote through my laptop and my Blackberry, so I was able to get two in! :)

DDD

I hate to admit it but I've been a slackard. Great intentions but no action. Hmm...sounds like easy child/difficult child. SO would you post the instructions again in an easy click and vote way and I'll add some votes for you Starbie. Sorry for the delay.
Life's been a bit stressful lately. DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMWOW!!!!!! Vrrrrrrrrrrroooooom. THANK YOU LADIES.........I don't have a static anything Haozi - except for my life occasionally - hahah aaaaaaahahah ahhhhhhh ahem. no I'm not techno geek.....I have no idea what that means. Shallow end of the gene pool dedicated to technology. I'm a whiz with spredsheets and calculating how to get things to work on Excel but past that? Nah. The only thing that even made ME wonder about voting twice was the guy that is in the lead ahead of me/us....he posted something on his page (I check the 'competition) and either him or his friends said "Vote again tomorrow" or "You can vote every day" or something like that. I went there to post a message to wish him luck - but to jokingly tell him - I had the uglier grill. lol - He's not responded. I figure when there is a definite third place? I'd wish them luck too - but its' kinda a tie right now. But up until they posted that? I had no idea you could vote twice. When I tried it the first time? It didn't let me either. I waited a few days and went back - and it said "Thank you for your vote" I think I posted something on FB about it or here (can't remember) The only think I've done is ask everyone I know to vote period. When he posted they were all voting twice? I figured it was fair game. I don't have an Iphone - I have an "I want a new phone."

THANKS AGAIN GALS.......U ARE SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!!!!

donna723

I emailed my son and asked if he could get that website on his phone. If he can vote on his phone, then all of his friends can too! And he's got A LOT of friends!

DammitJanet

It only says thank you for your vote if it accepts your vote. It says you have already voted if it doesnt accept another vote. So try it on your phone star...you dont need an Iphone, you said you have internet on that phone you dislike and Dude has it on his.

I lived in Chicago for 7 years so I thought I knew a thing or two about rigging a vote, but I'm just a minor-leaguer I guess - I could only vote once. Looks like you're taking a commanding lead though! 230 to 207. You owe everybody on CD a burger off your new grill, I'll have mine medium on a sesame seed bun, no cheese, thanks.

:bbq: