update on the "breakup"

everywoman

seems they might not be back together. She said she went to apologize for saying some really ugly things she said. She told him tonight that she was not the right girl for him...she is not ready to shoulder the responsibilities he brings with him---he told her she had just found another guy and would want him back when it didn't work out....For heaven's sake---this guy is 29 years old...grow up already!

Fran

Former desparate mom
I'm crossing my fingers that she finds a good man that makes her heart swell.
Let the bad boys who like all the drama move on.

everywoman

She is out with Y again tonight at a local bar and grill---emphasis for mom's sake on the grill. She is ready to move on, but it is difficult to do. It is so easy to hand on to a relationship---even it's not the right one out of fear of loneliness. Hopefully having Y here for the summer will do Jana some good as well. She will have someone to take care of and look after...someone to go out and about with. Jana lost touch and moved on from most of her high school friends. She has been lonely, and I think she just accepts a guy because he is convenient. That is not enough to build a relationship on.

everywoman

Terry--Y is a cousin who has just moved to town. I'm really happy she is out with her and not with (ex)boyfriend. I think it is really over with him, unless she gets "insecure" again.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sounds like some maturity there. Hopefully she'll have a fun summer hanging out with her cousin and meeting new (better) people/guys.

Bit releaved that at this point it doesn't sound like she's ready to try it again with him.

Hugs