Very sad today

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by tiredmommy, Sep 21, 2008.

1. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Duckie and I went to her football game this morning after church. I found out when we arrived that one of her squad mate's father died last in a motorcycle accident. He was a really nice guy... he leaves behind his wife and two young kids. Please send good thoughts and prayers for his family. :crying:

2. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

What a heart break. Sending good thoughts to the family.

3. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

What a horrible thing to have happen! So very sad. My thoughts and prayers are with this family.

4. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

So sorry!
    I cannot tell you the # of people I know who have been killed in motorcycle accidents. They leave you so vulnerable.

5. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

I am so sorry to hear about the death of one so young with small children. His wife and children will be in my prayers as they go through this very difficult time.

6. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

Oh, that is just terrible. I'm sorry for that little girl and her sibling.

7. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Sending prayers for the family. So sad, so tragic.

8. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Sending healing thoughts and prayers for peace~ So sad and tragic.

9. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Prayers gone! :angel3: Sorry for your friends loss.

10. klmno

klmno Active Member

Sending hugs and good thoughts- this is a horrible thing for this family to have to live through...

11. house of cards

house of cards New Member

Praying for this poor family to have friends and family rally around them and help them through this awful time.

12. Sheila

Sheila Moderator

So much saddness these days. So sorry for the family. Prayers..........

13. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

So, so sorry for all. I have to say that I am not a fan of motorcycles. I lost a good friend a few years ago to one that was not his fault. You are just so vulnerable on one.

Abbey

14. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

That makes me sad too. Sending prayers and strength for the family and community.

15. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Thank you for the good wishes. I will be seeing the family on Thursday for the first time. I'm still terribly upset by this, as are many people that knew him.

I'm very proud of "my girls" tonight. We had all the cheer squads gather together and let them know what happened over the weekend. They had a moment of silence and signed a card for the family. There were parents that hadn't heard yet, some were crying. Many spontaneously made a donation to the family.

I just hope the family knows they are loved and cared for. :crying: