Well the entire crew is here!

DammitJanet

Jamie and family actually came in Sunday evening. We didnt think they would be here until Monday but that was OK. They got here around 6 so they stopped to pick up Billy from work on their way in.

I feel like the house is bursting at the seams again...lol. Jamie went over first thing Monday morning to find Cory and then they went over to see one of Jamies best friends from when he was in elementary school...they all came back here to the house. Cory and Jamie were picking on each other all day just like when they were kids...lol.

Get this...Jamie had to fill out some papers with the Marines about who would get up and talk about him and say everything about his life if he died. He picked Cory! Wow. He said he thought the rest of would be too emotional and that Cory would be able to do it well. When he told Cory, Cory told him he better just come home in one piece because he didnt know what to say...lol. I will work on it with him just in case but ...lordy. What a huge responsibility and honor for Jamie to give to him. I just dont think Jamie realizes that Cory will be just as devastated as the rest of us if something happens to him. He puts on a tough exterior but that would kill him I think. He didnt want to leave here last night because Jamie was here. I think he knows he needs to soak up every last minute of time with his brother he can.

I should be doing the same thing but mornings are simply not my good times. I do better with afternoons and evenings. They started me on a new medication that knocks me for a loop. They came in at 10 and told me they were going to take the baby to the park....I simply couldnt get ready in time. Sigh.

lovemysons

Wow, Janet...I BET the house is bursting at the seams.

Really is a testament to Cory and Jamie's relationship that Jamie would chose Cory to speak for him "in the event". I'm glad to hear that they are stil so close after all they've been through.

Sorry you missed your time with baby at the park. Hope your medications level out soon and don't cause you to miss as much morning fun.

Enjoy the family and I'll cross my fingers that there's no big drama while everyone is together!

Hugs and love,
Tammy

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Hope you all enjoy the time together and make some good memories to hold onto until Jamie gets back from his deployment.

Which medication is making you loopy?

Jena

Hope you enjoy their visit, and yes wow that is very cool.

I"m sorry your medications are throwing you off and you missed the baby at the park, i hope the medications level off soon.

Enjoy your time with your family :)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Enjoy every minute you can. I'm trying to imagine all of you crowded in there. lol Says alot about how Jamie feels about Cory that he would give him that responsibility. (hoping this makes Cory re-evaluate a bit lol)

(((hugs)))