What do you think?

N

Nomad

I haven't been reading PE for a little bit...so I've missed some things. I am so sorry things have not gotten any better and that you are hurting so very much. It seems that you might want to continue paying on the storage for a little longer. But, at some point, you might have to call it quits. You could always go in and take what is valuable (important keepsakes or financially valuable) and put it in your garage or something like that and let the rest go. But, I would give her some more time before taking that action. It is unclear to me why you would send $30 to a location where she is no longer staying. Would she still be able to get that money? If so, I would continue that for a period of time as well....but put a time limit on it. This story is just so very sad. Would your daughter consider going to therapy? Have you and your husband considered going if you are not going already? I know it sound weird, but this is way way way tooooo stressful for any one or two human being (s). YOu are in my thoughts and prayers.
PS Please PM me the names of the books that you have found helpful. Was one by Bradshaw? Bibliotherapy! I'm a fan!

Last edited: