1 final down, 1 to go

crazymama30

I finished my nutrition final earlier tonight, and still have a microbiology final Wed. My brain feels like jello. I think I did ok, but I hate finals. Just the word, "final" seems so, uh well, I guess final!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hot.gif

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
((((hugs))))

I figured you could use them.

My finals started today too. Today was my Algebra final. OMG! I wanted to run screaming from the room!!! :surprise:

The professor made it a 9 page exam. I haven't even got a clue as to how many questions were on the darn thing. I just thank God I knew how to do most of it. But by the time I got to the last page my brain was fried to mush. I couldn't remember how to do the graph problems if my life depended on it. :faint:

Now I'm praying that I didn't make alot of stupid mistakes, and that last page didn't amount to a whole lot. I've got a 50% in this class and I need a decent grade to pull it up to passing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hot.gif

Tomorrow is English. (actually today for me lol) And wed is my EMT course.

judi

HYey congrats to both of you. I went back to school a while back too and still get sweaty palms with algebra - lol.

Good luck....we need more healthcare workers, especially nurses....

judi, RN, MSN, CNS

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> got 96% on my Nutrition final.</div></div>

Way To Go! :bravo:

I got a 100 on my English and EMT exams. (didn't have to take the phlebotomy one cuz I got A's on all the tests)

Now I'm just praying I got a decent grade on the stupid Algebra.

No more homework, no more books. No more teachers, dirty looks. :dance: :rofl: