1 hour and 3 minutes until LOST

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Hey stop it!!! I have to DVR it here at the in-laws!!! Thank goodness they have the record option or I would have to wait until Manana!!!
What is that Ben up to??? I just can't figure out if he is good or Evil??? Jack goes under the knife tonight right, appendix???
I wish those kids would go to bed right now!!! LOL

totoro

OOH I just checked the schedule, it comes on at 9 here this week!!! They changed it from 8!!! I have a chance...

AmyH

I am so happy for those of you who get to watch it. It is the height of tornado season here in Oklahoma and tv is tied up yet again with the weather. I am so sad! I will have to DVR it sometime when they replay it, problem. 3 am sunday.

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
ok all I can say is the spoiler alert was wrong and

OUCH:faint:

my head hurts!!!! I will post my briefing after I fully digest the material and surf about on dark UFO 2morrow.

Sorry for anyone who can not watch, ABC has it streamserve on the website for free, you can watch it in High def as of 2morrow morning.

now where's my tylenol???

amazeofgrace

so who watched???

There is significance in the fact that Jack was reading "Alice and Wonderland" to Aaron. The whole concept of the book is a clue to LOST.
Also how cool to see jack and kate hooked up! Skaters are all very upset (people who were routing for Sawyer and Kate)

Also the previews were misleading making it sound like someone was going to die (The island will claim yet another survivor of flight 815) when really Christian Shepard just waltzs off into the jungle with her and Aaoron is left in a bush.

Daniell and Karl are both definatley dead, the buried bodies kinda put an end to that debate.

And the hippie dude in the previews who says he's been dead for 12 years was the Dharma guy that brought Ben and his Dad to the island (Horace Goodspeed) we saw him get gassed with the rest of Dharma in season 3

next week's episode of "Cabin Fever" will most likely involve the cabin and Jacob. Ugh another whole week, sigh............

totoro

husband and I were SOOO confused... he was very happy that that he got a Kate butt shot though!!! LOL
He thinks we get WAY TOO many Sawyer, Jack and Sayid chest shots... Locke as well... (Head shots)
Yeah, Clair into the bushes, I guess this is how Kate gets Arron? I have not been on DarkUFO in a couple of days...
I liked Jin being tough guy...
Next week is suppose to bring more questions about Locke? GREAT! More confusion...
So when Kate was at the Pier? Talking to Jack a bunch of episodes ago saying I have to get back to him... was that just Arron? And they had maybe split up over Jacks jealousy...
What could Sawyer have asked her to do, last night???

amazeofgrace

My guess is Sawyer asked Kate to give $ to Cassidy for his daughter Clementine, or maybe to see her and tell her about her Dad. Or Sawyer chose to stay but some how now comes and goes like Ben, maybe he's working for Ben, and he needed Kate's help with an assignment.