2 more steps forward

KFld

difficult child got a letter from AT&T yesterday saying he isn't being held responsible for that phone line opened in his name and they are contacting the credit bureau to take it off his credit report. Yeah!!!!

Now today, I take him to motor vehicle to get his truck registered!! He hasn't been on the road in quite a while and I know he's really looking forward to it. It's a peice of you know what truck, but he bought it himself, bought the parts it needed to pass inspection and is paying for the registration. It's probably the worst looking vehicle he's owned, but the fact that he did it all himself, he'll probably think it's the best.

Now he just needs to find out how court went and if his name is off the paternity thing for good.

Maybe April will be a great month for him!!

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> It's probably the worst looking vehicle he's owned, but the fact that he did it all himself, he'll probably think it's the best.
</div></div>
It <span style='font-size: 14pt'>IS </span>the best!!

Peace

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
The first car you buy for yourself can look like a junk yard reject, and you SILL think it's beautiful. :grin:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Daisylover</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The first car you buy for yourself can look like a junk yard reject, and you SILL think it's beautiful. :grin: </div></div>My '67 Malibu (SIGH). So what if it burned a quart of oil every 200 miles?

KFld, congrats to your difficult child!