A blast from the past.....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
<span style="color: #993399">Yup, it's Opie's/Richie's birthday today. :grin:

Ron Howard was born in 1954. Hard to believe the little kid on the Andy Griffith show is 53.

Really ages me!!! :wink: </span>

Who? What show? How old? :hammer: :smile: :wink:
Just kidding, I AM old enough to know who Richie Cunningham is and good ole Mayberry USA! But wow, kinda whacks ya in the head when our old TV favs are suddenly OLD! LOL!!!

Thanks Linda! :hammer:

Now I will go take a long, refreshing, hopefully agedefying bubble bath! :bath:

Hugs,
Vickie

DazedandConfused

Opie Cunningham is 53!

(From the SNL skit done in the 80s with Eddie Murphy)

Hard to believe so much time has gone by. I mentioned Fonzie once to some students and they just gave me a blank stare and said, "who?"

Janna

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DazedandConfused</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Hard to believe so much time has gone by. I mentioned Fonzie once to some students and they just gave me a blank stare and said, "who?"

</div></div>

:rofl:

That is so funny!

Henry Winkler did a little thing for the radio station here. It goes "Hi. I'm Henry Winkler. You may have heard of me, you may have not. You're listening to ......"

Dylan said, mom, who the heck is Henry Winkler??

Aye aye.

Yes, Linda, make us all feel old. Thank you :angel:

Janna

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl:

I had a teacher mention Happy Days and everyone gave her a blank stare.

I have to say dear Opie isn't old. He's almost 6 yrs younger than my husband. :slap: :rofl:

On_Call

Now I'll be whistling that darn theme song all day!!

The closer I get to 56, the younger it seems.

Do you remember figuring out how old you'd be in the year 2000? I do! I remember sitting in grade school - doing the math - and thinking EEEK! Do people really get that old??

Now I'm closing in on 40 (will be 38 in August) and no age (so far) has bothered me. We'll see how 40 hits.

Happy B-day, Opie!

PS: Not knowing who The Fonz is is just sad, in my humble opinion. :frown: