A humble request....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I had 2 biopsies performed today - one on my face, the other on my back. The back one was an irregularly shaped mole, less concern than the growth on my face. Dermatologist told me that the "thing" on my face looks suspiciously like melanoma.

I'll know in a week or two - don't expect anything serious. Could use a good thought or two. Thanks

ChefPaula1965

Oh my aching back!!
Hi Linda,
I am praying for you and for the results. The waiting is always the worse part. I am so sorry you are going through this...
I will pray all week!!
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Mattsmom277

prayers headed your way. I had two moles that the doctor thought were melanoma removed from my face 2 years ago. One was fine, the other was the "start" and had some cancer cells in the middle but they got it out with clean margins and I've had no problems whatsover in the time since.
The waiting is the worst. Be well and good ju ju coming your way.

klmno

How frightening! I will keep you in my thoughts....you have had enough to deal with lately - I hope these both turn out to be nothing.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I will send more than a thought or 2.
Please get lots of rest and try not to think to much of these things.
I will be praying for you

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Life sure does humble you,doesn't it?

I am praying that that dark cloud which has been hovering over you just blows away over the ocean.

HUGS!

ctmom05

Linda,

It's typical to feel anxious while wating for biospy results. I will be thinking about you, right up until you tell us what's up. There are loads and loads of positive vibes coming your way.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I am envisioning the words BENIGN and NORMAL stamped on that report! Hope it's nothing, and praying it turns out so.