A thoughtful thing easy child 1 did today

tracy551

I just have to tell someone what easy child 1 did this morning. he works third shift and gets off at 6:30am. Well my alarm didn't go off ( totally exausted :bloodshot: from taking 2nd job at night) easy child comes home and wakes me and says do you have to work today, of course I did. I rush out of bed 45 minutes behind schedule. He wakes easy child 2 for school and then comes back to me alittle later with a cup of tea. ( he knows I drink a cup every morning) I thought that was so thoughtful of him. :smile: It about made me cry because he knew how tired I've been and he thought enough to do that.
I just had to tell someone. Have a good night all.

KFld

All I can say is that is the difference between a difficult child and a easy child. The difficult child would have been in there yelling at you because you weren't up in time to wake him or her up for something.

I'm not saying this to make anyone feel bad, and I hope nobody takes offense, but I feel sorry for anyone who only has the experience of raising a difficult child, because I don't know what I would do without my easy child. She is my savior!!

DDD

My Dad used to use an expression that I don't really recall
accurately, lol, but it was "hope springs eternal in the hearts
of men..." Raising a difficult child is easier when you allow yourself to
retain just a little hope that someday, difficult child will surprise you with a similar thoughtful gesture. It can happen! DDD