Ah the wonderings....

T

toughlovin

When we saw difficult child this weekend he asked us about renewing his drivers liscence because he lost his wallet while on the beach. So we went on line and helped him renew it (and of course paid for it). Today he sent me a text asking about the status of it. I texted back and siad his dad had forwarded him the email and maybe he should call.

So my first thought was ok maybe he needs id to apply for a job (My positive thought) and then my 2nd thought is he will need id to get on a plane!!!! Wondering if the girlfriend is getting him a ticket to come back???? We will only know when something happens.

Believe it or not I am working on detaching!!!! But it is hard to do!!! Also saw some weird stuff on his fb page that I wanted to ask him about .... decided not to because then he will just unfriend me.

TL

Nancy

Hmmm you think like I do. I found that difficult child always had an ulterior motive for everything she asked. I does make sense that he needs an ID for a plane ticket. Sad that he only texts you when he wants something. I've had to bite my tongue so many times when looking at her fb. It was a window into her world that I did not like to see but was afraid to close.

Nancy

P

PatriotsGirl

Always an ulterior motive. Sad, isn't it? That we have to think that way? Unfortunately, way too many times I have thought difficult child was doing the right thing only to get my hopes dashed when reality knocked. :(
My difficult child keeps her page public for viewing. I am not friends with her. She doesn't go by her name and I wouldn't want people tracing her through me. But, I obssessively check it. It is awful. I have it saved as a favorite in my Android and always check on it before I check the rest of Facebook. I'm addicted.