and now we have weed in the house

pigless in VA

:nono: Yet another rule broken. Another boundary crossed.

Candy and I returned from the farm yesterday to a mess. Ferb had weed paraphernalia all over his room. Before I had only seen one lonely lighter.

Someone had left my hairbrush on the bathroom counter. I doubt it was Ferb. And even stranger, our toothbrushes were lying on the counter instead of in their holder. I threw them out.

I am staying here until Thursday morning when I must take Candy to the open house at her new school.

The boy has over stayed his welcome.

Littleboylost

Long road but the path ahead holds hope.
:nono: Yet another rule broken. Another boundary crossed.

Candy and I returned from the farm yesterday to a mess. Ferb had weed paraphernalia all over his room. Before I had only seen one lonely lighter.

Someone had left my hairbrush on the bathroom counter. I doubt it was Ferb. And even stranger, our toothbrushes were lying on the counter instead of in their holder. I threw them out.

I am staying here until Thursday morning when I must take Candy to the open house at her new school.

The boy has over stayed his welcome.
Oh Pigless. I am so sorry. When in his name does this madness stop!

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
I am so sorry.

He is leaving for college soon?

Do you think he will be able to handle college?

Icky about toothbrushes.

pigless in VA

I don't know whether he can handle college or not. In hindsight, I should have pushed him to do something else, but the wheels are already in motion for him to attend. He is looking forward to it. I hope he can cope, but certainly his behavior does not look promising.

We had a chat about the marijuana. Nothing I say makes a lick of difference, so I don't know why I even bother at this point. I guess I felt it had to be discussed.

RN0441

Well obviously weed won't kill him but it can kill their drive etc. and lead them down a road to a town you do not want to visit!!

Keep us posted!

mof

Momdidntsignupforthis
Boys are generally pigs, as in house keeping.

Hopefully he will get the weed thing out of his system and begin to grow up.

Ewww, why would someone use a toothbrush not theirs?

pigless in VA

Ferb claimed that he is the one who pulled out the toothbrushes so that he could put his phone into the little cup holder. I suspect that he invited Mrs. W over again and that she did something with them. I don't believe much that he says.

I am returning to the farm today for Candy's open house. Ferb has 3 more days here unsupervised. No telling what I will find when I return.

The positives are: he has been working a lot of hours, nothing has been broken or stolen, the neighbors have not complained.

RN0441

This may make me sound eccentric but I always think of someone using the toothbrush to scrub under the toilet rim or something!

I always hid them when we are at hotels etc. I know that is weird and not sure where I got that visual!

Littleboylost

Long road but the path ahead holds hope.
This may make me sound eccentric but I always think of someone using the toothbrush to scrub under the toilet rim or something!

I always hid them when we are at hotels etc. I know that is weird and not sure where I got that visual!
I am so hiding my toothbrush from now on.

Copabanana

Pigless. If I meditated six lifetimes I would not have a fraction of your restraint and awareness. Nobody could do this better.

You know there is no way to protect him from his life.

I have tried.