And so it has rained a little...

witzend

The guage was empty 33 hours ago. It's quite cold, too. Although not in the low 30's like yesterday.

20131127_090444.jpg

DammitJanet

Wow, I knew it was expected to maybe have mixed precip at your place but not actual snow. We have had nasty rain. One day it was so cold her but then yesterday it warmed up a little and was just miserable.

donna723

Wow! We just missed having snow here but the folks east of us got some. It was cold and drizzling and nasty here all day yesterday. Today it's sunny but right around freezing ... which wouldn't be so bad but the wind is blowing so hard it just takes the breath right out of you! I am DONE with the cold weather already even though it just started. NOT a fan of winter!

pasajes4

We have had rain and really cold. Last week wr had temps in the upper 80's. I love the cold. We don't get snow.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Highs in the teens and lows in the single digit. 2" of snow per day. It's stacking up out there. Supposed to warm into the low thirties later in the week, so possibly some of this crud will melt off. Usually once it starts snowing up here we don't see the ground again until April.

witzend

Brrr!!!

It's amazing how quickly it dries out here when the rain stops. 3.5 inches of rain yesterday, it stopped this afternoon and got up to about 38 degrees. It cleared out around dinner time and it's clear and 29 right now, but it's dry as a bell. At least my hair isn't all full of static this for once!

And to think we chose here to get to warmer weather. I had them put an outlet under my sofa, and somehow they managed to not insulate it. It's FREEZING!