Antibiotic Resistance Fact Sheet

Star*

call 911........call 911
Thanks Susie*

ALthough I have to disagree with the don't rely on germicidals and washing your hands thing - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) light says different......lol

Seriously - show of hands

HOW MANY OF YOU USE the wipes at the grocery store BEFORE you touch the cart?

DammitJanet

Star...I never even noticed those wipes at the grocery store until someone here mentioned them...lol. No I dont use them. I am not a germaphobe. I know I should be but I forget. I do wash my hands in the potty but so many dont have paper towels anymore so that negates the whole concept of turning off the sink with a towel. I probably wouldnt do it anyway...lol. Besides that, you just touch the door on your way out!

trinityroyal

Thanks for posting this Susie.
I think doctors need to review their prescribing guidelines. I`ve seen too many who`ll just hand out antibiotics before they`re even sure whether the illness is bacterial or viral.

I don`t use the grocery store wipes because I`m reluctant to touch the dispenser. Same reason I`ve learned how to open doors with my elbows and feet, know where all of the automated public loos are, and have perfected the art of...erm (too much information warning)...hovering.

Trinity