Area Cops Are Brilliant

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd204/Lisaisqueen/duck/wilmingtoncopsign.jpg

When the fax for the sign change came all the guys cracked up since they knew
the Wilmington police often sat in that spot. Store staff fought over who
got the chance to put up the sign. Decision was quickly made to put that
copy on the side they did. Obviously the cop was clueless about the sign.

The side effect of this is customers have come in all day long to
comment on the sign. Some have come in just to comment on how hilarious it is and
then they drive off. I have never seen that kind of response where a person
would take the time to stop to comment (in a positive way) on one of the
reader board signs without needing any service of any kind.

This is what we deal with around here. :rofl:

Andy

:stalker: hmmmm... why is everyone slowing down? Maybe they are going to bring me a donut? Hope someone remembers the Starbucks!

:rofl:

susiestar

Roll With It
ROFL!!! Though I hope they don't get robbed or have problems any time soon. Cops can have LONG memories.

I do wonder what the cop thought was going on when so many people slowed down so much.

mstang67chic

Going Green
What cracks me up is the fact that the sign isn't even a solid thing. You can see right through it and easily spot the cop car! LOL

DammitJanet

How funny!

When we have major holidays here, the cops put out "dummy" cop cars to slow people down. They even have a Barney Fife that they stick in the drivers seat to make it look like a cop is in there. Problem is locals have seen this car sitting there so long that we know its the dummy car and pay it no attention.

One year I saw a Highway Patrol car sitting on the side of the road looking abandoned. No driver...nothing. I wanted so badly to call in and tell them someone must have stolen their car...lol.

susiestar

Roll With It
Cincinnati used the dummy car a lot. Until someone broke in and put a female doll in with the male police officer blow up doll they had in there.

Yup, you guessed it.

The male blow up doll was in a compromising position with the female doll scantily dressed with her head in his lap. The dolls had real clothes on, and whoever did it even unbuttoned the cop doll's pants!!

It was a RIOT!! Esp with the county sheriff being such a total PRUDE about anything remotely related to sex.

Sure cut down on the use of the dummy doll and the empty cruiser.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I guess my sense of humor took it that........

SLOW (dumb) cop

SITS BEHIND SIGN

SPEED TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT

HE WON"T KNOW

HE's SLOW.....

OMG I NEED A VACATION

DId you read about the Chief of police in PERRY twp Ohio who got a naughty from his female deputy while TRANSPORTING a "sleeping" prisioner from jail to jail? (Yeah he was sleeping alright) long enough to know what was going on and tell someone else to CHECK the dash cam....

OMG - The chief has been FIRED....and the woman deputy? Well - nothing happened to her.

I told DF - I trust you but there is NO way if he was a cop that I would want him driving around with little miss I can't keep my hands and mouth to myself all day long......JUST sad. Perry Twp. is near Massillon, Oh. :faint:

The video even shows her checking the back seat to MAKE SURE the prisioner is sleeping - what a ditz. Did she really think he was going to Sit UP and watch???? :ashamed:

susiestar

Roll With It
Star, WOW! What a horrible thing to become known for! If the chief was liked the other cops are going to harass that woman to extremes! And seh won't be able to get a job anywhere else. What person would want to hire her? And if the person who hires her has a wife that finds out, she will be out before her probationary period is barely started. Cause you don't NEED a reason to fire someone during the probationary period.

What a bizarre thing to do.

Star*

call 911........call 911
THERE were NO disciplinary actions against the woman - she STILL has her job. HE got canned....she is still a deputy on active duty with NO pending anything..

Nothing -
zip-
Nada.

My MOTHER said - MAYBE the reason there is NO disciplinary action against her is because the best action to take with a woman like that (one who would do what she did in a car, with a married man/co worker, in front of a prisioner, ON work time) is to do nothing - because eventually wives will say to their husbands you are NOT working with THAT jezebell. Then added her reputation preceedes her. :anxious:

susiestar

Roll With It
You don't know that she isn't involved for reasons like the chief pressured her with carpy assignments until she started being in this "relationship" or some other way coerced her.

SOOO many times the woman loses out and the man gets off scot free, with his buddies patting him on the back. I thought it was rather nice to see the senior officer held accountable, fully accountable, for his actions and for not stopping her.

At one point the officers reportedly TOLD the prisoner that the camera would catch anything he did or said when they were in the car. THEN he accused "someone" of "gerry-rigging" the camera - for what reason? In what way?? Who??

He says he will be cleared, that the camera was rigged, but never says who would want him out that much. Or why they did that, instead of something else.

At least it wasn't all blamed on the "jezebel" leading him into temptation by seducing him until he had no free will and no options to stop her.

Several times she sits back in her seat and clearly has her hands to herself and he reaches over to her and starts rubbing her face.

I DO think she should have consuquences, but he WAS her boss. In an office situation it would ALL be blamed on her leading HIM astray, she would be fired or demoted and he would end up with a promotion. Cause he is such a "virile" guy.

I am just surprised she wasn't burned at the stake, Ohio can be a bit backward like that. At least it could where I lived!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Sigh.

Here in my part of Oh-Ho-Ho, the men are usually blamed for this stuff.

If he was fired, she should have been too.

She had the free will to say NO and complain up the chain of command.

Whether she was believed or not, if anything subsequently happened, it could be defended.

It takes two to tango.

susiestar

Roll With It
yeah, she should have gotten the same punishment. In Cincy (hamilton county) the woman always got the blame. Even in rape cases. She was "asking for it" gets a LOT of guys off.

So the pendulum had to swing, and now it is at the other end. She should be punished. But life is strange, and so is this.