Asking for some good thoughts and prayers needed

Cass1

This week has been a week of little sleep. :hammer:Lawyers appointments ,court and so on.As for next week though I'll be lucky if I get any sleep.Monday difficult child's trial starts it will last 2 to 3 days so Im told could you please keep us in your prayers.
Tuesday is the big day that we will find out if my grandson gets to come stay with us.The social worker seems to think he would be ok to come but has to meet with her supervisor to go over this.Turns out the supervisor is someone I had a problem with years ago when he was a social worker,and had to go above his head to get results.I sure hope he doesnt hold a grudge :confused:
So to all my friends here Im not asking for much ,just that you please keep us in your thoughts and prayers next week because its going to be a long one.I will update when its all done and I know more.Thank you all so much ahead of time..lol
Cassie :crazy:

Cass1

Thank you all again.Today we have another lawyers visit to talk about what will take place on Monday and Tuesday.Im so tired....
Cassie

mattsmom27

Hoping and praying for the best Cassie! I had written a longer response but it went POOF! into cyberland (???)
Anyhow, will be cheering in your corner and difficult child's and his g/f's, and of course for grandbaby. This has dragged out so long, resolution is definitly needed now!!!
Call anytime if you just need to talk!

Melissa