At the neuropscych and .....

T

TeDo

difficult child 1 is in rare form today. I'm sure he's very nervous (this is something new and don't know what to expect) on top of not having a good night of solid sleep. He slept on the floor of the hotel room on a bunch of pillows because the sheets and blankets on the beds were too scratchy. I know he didn't sleep well and definitely didn't get enough hours of sleep besides. THIS should be interesting.

buddy

OH difficult child 1, I hope he is ok. We really did have a fine time there all of the times we went. They were very nice to us. I hope he is doing alright. Well, you want him to be able to do the testing, but dont really want him on an unusually great performance day so maybe this will be a good thing.????

how is difficult child 2 doing?

T

TeDo

difficult child 2 is bored already. He forgot headphones for the laptop so he can't hear anything. This is going to be a looooonnnnngggggg day. I need a nap!

cubsgirl

Ugh - but it is probably good for neuropsychologist to see difficult child in rare form. Double UGH on bored difficult child 2.

I hope you can get a nap in today.

T

TeDo

Not likely on the nap thing. We have to be here for god knows how long. Then I have to drive about 3 hours home. When I get home I have to mak a salad and 2 pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. Early bed time???......Maybe!