BBC research request

R

runawaybunny

Danny Horan asked me to post this:

Hello,

I work for the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) in the UK and I am researching a television documentary to be broadcast in the UK and potentially the rest of the world exploring the experiences of children and families affected by mood and behavioral disorders. I am hoping to learn as much as I can about the personal stories of families touched by things like ADHD, ODD, CD, Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorder or other mood or behavioral disorders. If you, your children, partner or other family members have been affected by any of these issues I would very much like to hear your thoughts and experiences.

I am hoping to speak to people who could help me to learn a little about how these disorders have affected their lives and the lives of their families and children. I am particularly keen to speak to families living in the New York area, although it would be great to hear the experiences of parents and children across America.

Any conversations would, of course, be in complete confidence, nothing that is discussed at this stage would be broadcast or published in any way, but being able to hear a little of your thoughts and feelings about the subject would help me enormously with my research and in gaining an understanding of the issues and hearing your personal experiences.

If you are able to drop me a line at [email protected] letting me know a good number and time to call I will be happy to call you back, or if it suits you can email me your experiences.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post,
Very best wishes,
Danny
+44 4968 197994