Better sleep = productive husband

gcvmom

Here we go again!
husband has been using his CPAP machine for a week now (Friday). He says his brain is sharper, but what I'm seeing is something he hasn't done in over a YEAR. He got stuff done! And a project he started back in SEPTEMBER is now 99% finished this weekend. He did laundry! He cooked! He did yardwork! We had converstaions and he LISTENED! And he was in a good mood! AMAZING!

So now maybe he'll agree to go back up on his Trileptal :) Which would be a good thing for everyone.

He still snores sometimes with his mask -- and I learned it's because he's supposed to be wearing this chin strap, and he ISN'T. (Bad boy!)

Anyhow, just wanted to report that this is going well. :D

mom_to_3

So glad your husband is having positive results! My husband swears by his and will not miss a night without it. I love the quiet it affords me! :) Yay, no more snoring!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
That's wonderful news! I wish my husband had used this machine. He had the sleep study but refused to wear the mask & use the CPAP.

I'm so glad for you & for your husband ~ enjoy the results. This could be a whole new start to your relationship.

Marguerite

THat's really good news! Not everybody can cope with a CPAP machine. I would probably cope with husband using it, I already sleep with earplugs (because of his snoring).

Hmmm... hey, honey, aren't you about due for another sleep study?

Marg