CBD oil anyone use it?

BusynMember

I am interested in trying this to minimize the medications I use for depression and anxiety. The medications have put me in remission for a long time but I would love to find something natural that works. Anyone here try it for these reasons?

Thanks!

New Leaf

I am using it Swot but mainly for inflammation and arthritis. I find it helps to calm me as well. It is expensive! But, we are worth it!
Leafy

toughlovin

I tried it and it may have been helpful but itbwas hard for me to tell. I will probably try it again when i get back from my trip but its illegal where I am going so I stopped it for now.

runawaybunny

Administrator
Staff member
I bought some organic cbd oil and used it for several weeks to see if it would help with my lower back pain. Didn't do anything for me. It seems to work for others. That's just my 2 cents.

CareTooMuch

I started using it a few days ago, definitely mellows me out so I'm only going to use it at night. Time will tell whether it helps my pain and emotional health. But it's worth a try.

RileyChristensen

I've totally been down that road, looking for natural alternatives for depression and anxiety. CBD oil is a game-changer for many, including me. It's worth a shot!

RileyChristensen

And also...I was on medications for a long time, and they did put me in remission. I started with a low dose, and honestly, it was a bit of trial and error. But after a while, I noticed a significant difference. The anxiety that used to creep up on me seemed more manageable, and the cloud of depression lifted a bit.

Now, I'm not saying it's a one-size-fits-all solution, but it's definitely worth considering.

Oh, and if you're exploring options or have questions, I've got a suggestion. You might want to check out https://releaf.co.uk/medical-cannabis-card for a cannabis card. I got mine there, and it's been a game-changer.