Check, check, testing - MUTTMEISTER????

Star*

call 911........call 911
WHERE ARE YOU KIDDO?

....The last time we heard from you it wasn't a good thing. Has it gotten any better?

muttmeister

Thanks for asking.

I wasn't here much over the holidays - too busy. Besides, I really didn't know what to post. :future:

difficult child and his wife made up after the big tiff - at least sort of - but I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. They've had a couple of smaller "disagreements" since then; a fairly large one yesterday. I have told them repeatedly that I do not want to hear all of the details of their lives. If they are having a fight I do not want to hear about it and I am not taking sides. They need to work it out themselves. But they only live around the corner from me so it seems to spill over here. They seem to keep me in a constant state of uproar. :hammer:

Then today my older difficult child's girlfriend called and said that she and her two kids were cut off from all of their food stamps and other assistance because they are living together and he makes too much money. He works at Amigo's. How much money can he be making? :smile:

I have some bills I HAVE to get paid this year so I am not buying ANYTHING and I really can't send them any money. Maybe I wouldn't anyway but I couldn't if I wanted to. Perhaps that is a good thing but I would like to see them be able to buy a little food. :checkwriter:

So basically I'm in a funk today. I'll try to fill you in more when things become clearer. :rolleyes:

witzend

Glad to hear that you are alive and well, sweety. Hopefully the kids will take their drama elsewhere!