Chriss - Hi!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by nvts, Aug 18, 2007.

  1. nvts

    nvts Active Member

    Usually, most people go onto the General Forum and type away with whatever they need to discuss if it has to do with your "difficult child" (gift from God) or their particular situations.

    If it's conversations (movies, ideas, recipes, etc.) you'd go on the Watercooler.

  2. nvts

    nvts Active Member

    Oh year, you'd also want to do it with a "new topic". If you try to add to a string that's already in place, your post will get lost. So go to:

    General Forum
    hit "New Topic"
    type in your subject
    Then type away.

  3. chriss

    chriss New Member

    Thank you both so much. You know I did not know what difficult child was. Now it is more special. Just now figured out how to read the replys!!!