Circle of support for Flutterby

tiredmommy

Our long time member Heather is really struggling today. She's going through a flare-up (which leaves her sick, exhausted and in pain) and her dear fuzzbutt baby is sick again after a recent surgery and is spending the day at the vet's office. All this is enough for one person, but today her easy child is also getting married so she has a lot of bittersweet emotions too. I really think she could use our support.

Reaching out from New York State... who will take my hand? :warrior:

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Grabbing on in Ohio! Sending all the strength and good vibes around to you hon. Reaching on to...

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Maryland here, hope you will be treated with respect at the wedding, that your doggie is alright, and that your body will allow you to enjoy this special day. Many gentle hugs coming your way, on to........

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
From CT, sending healing strength to you and your pup, prayers that your easy child's wedding is calm peaceful and wonderul - many hugs....reaching out to...

trinityroyal

Toronto.

Many gentle hugs, and prayers that you feel better, that easy child's wedding is lovely, and that your pup recovers fully.

Reaching out to...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Stretching way across the ocean to grab Malika's hand in France and reaching out to....................

Tell easy child and his new bride congrats for me. I hope you feel better quickly.

((hugs))

H

HaoZi

Hope everything goes as smoothly as possible today and everyone is feeling better by the time it's over.