circle of support for Gottaloveem

saving grace

Gotta I can only imagine what a hard week this is going to be for you. Alex has been gone almost a year, you have been so strong and amazing. I will never forget the day he died, it was my birthday and I read your post that morning, I was very affected by his passing that day and I will always remember him.

I wanted to open my arms to you this week and especially Monday and let you know that we are here for you.

Grace

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #660000"> you have no idea how frequently you are in my mind.

hope you are finding peace.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

gottaloveem

Thank you all so much. Thanks for your thoughts and compassion.

The actual one year date is next Monday 4/23. This last year has been tough. We have been through a lot, but we have managed to keep it together. You have to go on with life even when your heart has been ripped apart.

On April 3rd of this year, just 12 days ago, my husband's dad died. He was 80 years old and he fell in the bathroom and hit his head. We think heart failure caused his fall. So this was unexpected. So here we are again. :frown:

Thanks once again for thinking of me during this difficult time.

Lia

KFld

You and your family will be in my prayers. I think of you often and how strong you have been over the past year to still come here and lend your support and wisdom.

Sorry to hear about your father in law. April doesn't seem to be a very good month for you :frown:

busywend

Sending you comforting hugs during the painful anniversary date that is coming up.
Sorry to hear about father in law.

SunnyFlorida

I think of you and what happened to Alex often. It could have happened to any one of us. Thank you so much for your support that you still give.

Sending you additional cyber strength and gentle hugs.

wakeupcall

No one knows the pain a parent feels when he/she loses a child, unless they have been there. I have. I'm so sorry.....the anniversaries don't get too much easier. Lots of {{{Hugs}}} from me.

Pamela

nlg319

I am an infrequent poster, but please accept my deepest condolences. We are all brought together though our children and my heart aches for you and your family.

Peace be with you...

judi

Lia - Alex's life touched so many people - you will never know the impact he made. May God grant you the peace today and always.

Sunlight

Lia,
May God send his compassion and use other's arms to hug you, other's words to comfort you. May the memories of Alex remind you what a good mother you were to him, how much you loved and cared for him evenin challenging times, you never wavered.

God bless and keep you. keep in mind that a thousand years may pass but it will be only a blink in time before you will once more put your arms around Alex.

Janet