Circle of Support for Just Keep Swimming

susiestar

Roll With It
I know how hard it is to have your child physically abuse you. It does a lot of things to your mind and heart.

Vickie, I know this is all incredible hard. Holding out a hand, a hug, prayers and all the support I can send

From Oklahoma to.....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
stretching way out to grab tm's hand and reaching out to.........

Vickie, sending many warm gentle hugs and saying prayers my friend.

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
Family,

As you can see, I changed my name back to Jungleland. Just felt the need to made some changes. I sooooooooo appreciate all the love and support I feel here on this site. You have no idea how much it means to know you all are here for me.

Since I last updated, I have moved Jayme and me to my daughter's place and have applied for an apartment very close by here. Looks like we should be able to start moving in on Monday is all goes as planned.

husband and I are being very cordial so far. I have let him know that I plan to file for a legal separation and that he many have sole custody of Aly and I will have sole custody of Jayme. So far, no arguments there, but we shall see once lawyers get involved! UGH! My oldest daughter is being so wonderful, even though she and easy child 2 are very sad and hurt and confused.

I had to go back to ER again last night, my arm is so swollen, they still can't see the break very well. I am supposed to go back on Monday, but easy child 1, Jayme and I are headed to my parents house tomorrow for some TLC and I know my dad will demand that I go get it checked again. As it is, I have little feeling in my fingers and the bruising is very bad and so very painful.

Anyways, thanks again so much, you ALL are my family and I so love you all!!!!!

Thanks again,
Vickie (used to be Just keep swimming, now back to Jungleland!)
XOXOXO

Marguerite

Hugs and support from Australia, Vickie. Look after that arm - the heart will take a while longer but you're heading in the right direction.

Marg