Circle of support for Star

mstang67chic

Going Green
I talked to Star earlier and she could really use some hugs today. I'll let her disclose when she's ready but suffice to say.....it was not a good day.

So...starting out in Indiana and reaching out to....

donna723

... Tennessee. Sending great big bear hugs to our Starbie. I'm sorry that things have been so difficult for you.

susiestar

Roll With It
Grabbing on in Oklahoma and reaching out to???

Star- sending LOTS of love and hugs to you and df. Whatever is going on, we are here for you.

Marguerite

big hugs from me and husband in Australia. Look us up on Google Earth, Star, you'll see husband's little red car in the driveway...

Marg

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Stretchhhhhhhhing waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to Australia to grab onto Marg's hand. Many ((((hugs)))) Starbie! Know we're thinking about you, praying hard, and are here when you need to let it out.

Love you my friend

Star*

call 911........call 911
Bud-light, Mstangs call.......several on line applications......and just hoping that the saying "When he shuts a door he opens a window." really is true. Lost my job today - the bosses wife is going to do my job part-time. Talk about a slap in the face. Even the pooper got a months notice - I got 2 boxes and thirty minutes to get three years worth of my life out the door. Oh I DO get insurance until June. Nice - Won't matter without my medicines I'll be back to weighing 290 lbs., and sick again. (insert complete whine here) :whiteflag:

Yup - this morning, everything I own in the bathroom was soaked in 2" of water due to a leak. Df tells me he his doctor tested him for prostrate cancer. Someone has been baiting Ouixa with hotdogs and bits of steak in an effort to lure her to the fence and steal her. Ironically - I get fired from a fence company - come home - help DF install a fence. All this junk with Dude.....the sheriff home invasion - the impending invasion - finding out we have no rights....everyone else's kids' graduation when you know your kid was smart enough and just gave up. Another worry about where is he, how is he....and the only thing IIIIIIIIIII have to look forward with .....with MY son? Not a new place, a new car, a new job.....nope - a new prison cell. Oh what hope....what joy.....what shattered dreams.

I dunno gals, but I'm sure not going to ask how much more anyone thinks I can handle...

I'm calling a real-estate agent in the morning, using my time to organize a yard sale and selling EVERYTHING, packing up stuff - and from there I have no idea. My apologies if I'm not on the board a great deal. At this point I'm not sure I'm the best person to be getting advice from or giving advice as it is becoming a struggle to continue to be a beacon of positivity - I'm not off my nut or anything, I just need to readjust a few valves.....a tune up of sorts. I'll be fine - honest. I'm just not good company right now, and would rather be a cheery, upbeat, motivational, groovy chick - and not such an (oh what is that word stuck in my head Mstang uses?) basshat. Yeah 'bout sums up my disposition. Very fishy. ;)

Oh and on top of ALL that this week? I have cherry hemanginomas all over my body that just broke out like in the last 2 weeks - (great they're genetic - APPRECIATE THAT TOO - along with the bad teeth, brittle bones, migraines, balding, and thalessemia) I swear if i were a puppy I would have put me down. No wonder I was given up for adoption. GAH. Oh and I had the cherry things burned off. I smelled like a human BBQ - and I STILL have them. SOMEONE is giving me a refund or a re-BBQ. Would never had gone that route if I had known I was gonna loose my job.....just figured Summer is coming and I'd look nice for work...right? yeah.... Genetics - gotta love 'em. At least I'm cute....:tongue: Well off to find a better attitude.

Thanks all.

Hugs & Love
Feather in the Wind....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awwww Starbie that blows wind big time!!! :(

One thing you can look in to..........alot of states are paying their unemployed to go back to school and get re-trained. Ohio is one of them. College campuses are currently overcrowded. :tongue: Gotta love that unemployment rate.

Yard sale sounds like a good idea.

I'm right there with you on the bad genetics. You know those dreams where your teeth crumble? Anxiety dreams? Well, mine wasn't an anxiety dream the other night. Stress from school/Nichole evidently has me clenching my teeth at night........and I woke up to a mouth full of crumbled tooth. No insurance, no money for a dentist........and trying to hold on until hopefully I get a job with wonderful insurance once done with school. On interviews I plan to keep lips tightly sealed while smiling. ugh!

You need anything, you be sure to let me know.

(((hugs)))