circle of Support for Step

susiestar

Roll With It
Right now Step is taking it easy because she is having problems with the pregnancy. Let's all send hugs, support, good vibes, healing mojo, etc... so that hopefully her baby will stay snug in her womb. This is such a scary, difficult, time and I know she needs all of us with her.

Step, I am praying for the absolute best to happen for you!

Who will grab my hand, reaching out from the wilds of Oklahoma???

I'll grab it from the Jersey shore...Step, we're all thinking of you and praying. I'm glad you're resting and relaxing. Reaching over to.....

Malika

Rather a big leap across the ocean and then south west to France! Sending positive and warm thoughts your way.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
You guys are gonna make me cry! Not in a bad way, though. I feel truly cared for and loved... You all are awesome!

trinityroyal

Reaching out to Indiana and grabbing hold in Toronto.
Sending healing vibes and positive thoughts, and many gentle hugs.

Reaching out to...

Mom2oddson

...The Pacific NW. Step, even though I'm not on the board daily, You are daily in my thoughts and prayers. So from the FINALLY Sunny PNW reaching out to......

donna723

Tennessee ...sending lots of warm hugs for you and the little one(s?). been there done that so I know how scary it is. And on to ...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Grabbing donna's hand..........praying hard, body parts crossed that the little one is setting up housekeeping. Many warm (((((hugs)))) been there done that and I know how awful it is. Reaching out from ohio and on to.............

keista

Florida. Adding prayers, and positive energy. May love and happiness find you and see you through and on to.....