Circle of support needed for TimerLady

T

TeDo

Spoke to TL a little bit ago and she is really struggling. She is behind in her schooling and is trying to get caught up. She is also dealing with wm sending texts to saying that what he'd been told about the abuse being nothing but a bunch of lies.....it never happened. Kt is coming to Minnesota to visit her "fiancee" that even TL didn't know about and she wants to come "home" to visit. TL is going to tell her she doesn't want her there (YEAH TL). She's worried about the tweedles because they lost all their funding and services when the left the state and they don't have any medications or scripts for medications. She's worried about them being together and the delusions they seem to be having regarding biomonster but she's also going through the grieving process.....in VERY slow motion.

Please send all the good vibes, juju, and prayers you can muster that she comes through this without any further damage to her health.

Starting off in Minnesota and reaching out to ........

N

Nomad

Southeastern part of the US

Been so very concerned.
Is that funding cut off permanent? OMG! All these years I have noticed that their state seems to have more funding for the mentally ill than I have EVER heard of ANYWHERE. I do hope that can be reinstated should the Tweedles return. Sigh.
Good for TL for sticking to her beliefs and boundaries.
She is in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for the update.

S

Signorina

Sending lots of thoughts and prayers to TL and her tweedles; hoping for peace and serenity and lots of strength.

Stretching my hand across the Mississippi to grab a hold of TeDo's and extending my hand to...

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Maryland. Oh, Linda, it never lets up, does it? Praying for you to stay mentally and physically healthy. I wouldn't worry about the Tweedles, they are making their own decisions now. I wouldn't want to be biomonster when they start having flashbacks.

DDD

Sending caring thoughts of support, Linda. How I wish it were possible for you to lock the house, get a medical leave from your school, disconnect your phones and go away for awhile to decompress. Hugs DDD

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
All of this is just so unbelievable and hard to digest for us, I can't even imagine how difficult it must be for you, Linda. Sending powerful thoughts, prayers and healing hugs.

cubsgirl

From IL with lots of hugs and a shoulder to cry on. It just shouldn't be so hard and with the services and medications gone....I can't even begin to imagine......and onto....

recoveringenabler

Staff member
from Northern California, sending prayers and lots of hugs and good wishes for an outcome which nurtures you and brings truth to the situation...........................and on to.....................

CrazyinVA

Staff member
... Virginia. This just brought tears to my eyes. Linda, I'm sending much love and strength your way ... what a nightmare. One minute at a time... just breathe.

Reaching on to ....

Estherfromjerusalem

to Jerusalem in Israel. Linda, I'm sending you as much strength as I can. I think about you all the time and wonder how you are doing.

Love, Esther. And on to . . .

DazedandConfused

The scorching hot desert of California....

I'm just heartbroken over the Tweedles....and then to find out their funding is cut off?

Sending you gentle hugs and strengthening vibes to survive this awful time..

Sending the Tweedles some sense too.

Reaching out to....