Clients formal decorating pictures

TPaul

Idecor8
Wanted to share some shots of the formal party decorations that I finished today for the party tonight, :angel3: thank goodness. Some things where added after these pictures where taken. They do not show the three table settings or the arrangement on the islands of the food selections arranged artfully, lol lol!!

http://s963.photobucket.com/albums/ae111/interiorarrangements/formal christmas dinner party/

Thanks for looking
Tpaul

P.S. I found out yesterday afternoon that I won the main street associations window decorating contest. I win a trip on a passenger train to the dallas fort worth area I think, LOL!!! Have a 4 foot traveling trophy that we get to display!!! I love good news, :surprise:

mstang67chic

Going Green
I don't suppose that train goes to Dallas via Indiana? You could swing by and do my house up all purty!

Wow, looks great!!! Congratulations!

Seriously...come do my house!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Very nice!

I'd ask you to stop by here on the way to Indiana, but I think if you even think the word "formal" in my house, it would probably explode....The dead furnace on the sidewalk doesn't help...

TPaul

Idecor8
Thanks for all the kind comments!

mstang, just think I was in Indiana about eleven years ago, and you missed me, lol

Shari, that furnace can actually be used as rusted art. throw that baby on it's side, cover with a glass top, and walla, you have a nice out door dining table, :D

I do a great country, modern, and junk tique style too, :angel3:

Thanks again
Tpaul