Congrats to Packers and the Steelers!

DammitJanet

They both just won the NFC and AFC championships and will be in the Super Bowl two weeks from today.

Its going to be a very good game I do believe. Both very good, tough rugged teams with good quarterbacks. I play fantasy football and cant wait to see how this plays out...lol.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Our house is rooting for the Steelers, since husband grew up just outside Pittsburgh. :bigsmile:

I'm not sure what we'll be doing that day, since it's also my mom's birthday... It's fallen on my birthday in the past as well, which was really lousy when I was single and my friends were more interested in watching the game than celebrating with me!

BusynMember

THANK YOU!!!! Being a fanatical Packers fan...I'm thrilled we just get to go. I'm so happy for Aaron Rodgers! I do think the Steelers will be VERY hard to beat...they've been there before. But just getting this far with so many fill-ins and injured stars is really thrilling.

DammitJanet

Well my Fantasy team is almost filled to the brim with packers...only two Steelers. Mendenhall and the Steelers Defense though I will probably pick up at least one other Steeler for the Super Bowl. I need to fill my running back slots and my tight end.

Hey...anyone want to play in my Fantasy NASCAR league? I need some more people to get it up and running. I have 5 but need 10 for it to be official. These fantasy teams are so much fun...lol.

DammitJanet

I am going for the Packers but Cory is a huge Steelers fan. That will make it more fun around here. He won 20 bucks from Tony on Sunday because Tony was betting on the Jets. Tony woke me up at 4 am to ask me who had won...lol. He wanted to know if he had to go in and leave Cory's money on the dresser or not! You do know it would be a cold day in you know where before Cory would pay up...lol.