Day one....let the countdown begin

Kathy813

Staff member
You can do it, Janet!! We'll understand if you seem a little grumpy (or a lot grumpy) for a little while. It will be worth it!

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

~Kathy

DammitJanet

I have a huge stash of lollipops and mints. Hope that helps. Tony is stopping chewing tobacco too. He is on day 5.

You really dont want to be in this house...lol.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Those Lifesavor Wint-o-greens.......literally save my life at clinicals where I can't smoke for 12 hrs or more.

It's weird but if I know that I have no choice about not having one, then I can deal with it. But the moment I have a choice..................:tongue: Of course when I can't have one I have to also be in constant motion. Can be both a good and bad thing.

Good for you! Proud of you. And we'll be understanding.

Hugs

donna723

Good luck, Janet! Hang in there! I KNOW you can do it! Just try to keep yourself busy and occupied - that always helps me.

And if you want some real motivation, sit down and figure out how much you're spending on them in a month and what other things you could be doing with all that money! I did that yesterday and it scared me! I'm seriously considering trying to quit again, and when I do, that will be my greatest motivation!

DammitJanet

I made it through Day 1!!!!

You know whats horrible though...but since insurance paid for these nicotine inhalers it isnt out of pocket. These things cost MORE than cigarettes so if you are trying to quit and money is a reason you are using to motivate yourself...uhhh...dont think so. The cost these things charged to medicaid were $184 for a month. Now that is well over what my cigs cost for a week. And I am sure if I had to pay out of pocket they would be more.

However...on to Day 2....Im eating the heck out of candy. And sucking on my little inhaler.

Star*

call 911........call 911
For you ---------DO NOT GO SEE ST. PETER......

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!! I NEED SOMEONE AROUND TO BE OLD AND BAD WITH!!!!!!