Ddd------

klmno

How are you doing? Are you starting to feel any better and regain some strength?

I just wanted to remind you that others outside your bio-family care, too, and we are here for venting, support, whatever.

DDD

Thanks for asking...and for caring. It is two weeks today since the surgery and I'm doing quite well. The visiting RN's all "oooh and aaaah" :916blusher: when they check my healing belly. Looks like a horror movie to me, lol. Each day I am feeling stronger and am better able to function independently. I stopped taking pain medications six days ago so it's likely I'll be able to drive myself out of town for my next appointment 6/6. Meanwhile I'm following "the family" more closely and there are some happy posts that I'm enjoying...certainly yours klmno. Thanks for caring. DDD

T

TeDo

Sooooo glad to hear it DDD. We miss you being here but I am happy to hear you are at least keeping up with things even if you're not posting as much. continue doing what you're doing it sounds like. Glad things are progressing the way they should.

klmno

It sounds like you're healing faster than they expected! The best news though is that you are feeling better and are able to start getting around on your own. These sounds like very good signs to me!!

DammitJanet

You do know that 6/6 is now a very good day right? That is Keyana's birthday! No more jinx on that day...lol. But even funnier, you have your doctor appointment and both Cory and I also have doctor's appts on that same day! Isnt that ironic?