Don't forget...

KTMom91

And then hope that said clocks are not electronically communicating with a Greater Being, which would put them back yet another hour, and you will be very confused. I don't move anything till morning, and I see what my cell phone says.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LOL me too..................I watched it change on the computer........was sort o' cool. Man! I'm easily amused.:tongue:

klmno

Done! Thanks for the reminder! I'm using my extra hour to go see difficult child even though I saw him last weekend- I won't be able to go again until after Thanksgiving. I figure if he's ttrading cookies to get extra stamps so he can write me more and is actually apologizing to me for all he's done in his letters now, I can get my rear up to go see him.

Andy

I have a harrassing sore throat. Just a nagging,"I am here" sort of thing that causes an easy cough - the icky side of this "cold". I usually like to use my extra hour in sleep but a cough woke me at just after the time change. It would have been a small consolation to watch the computer changing.

For some reason I am having a hard time remembering when I need to be at church for Sunday School. Doesn't help that once again I am not prepared since I took difficult child up to a doctor's appointment on Wednesday instead of to Confirmation when I sit and work on Sunday's lesson. I am pretty sure I know what it is about though. Abraham is finally going to have the son that God keeps promising him. I think we used up at least four weeks just watching Abraham's life and how God kept reminding him of the promise. It will be a fun lesson to teach. :)