Don't forget...

LittleDudesMom

:morecrackers::spaghetti: ... those of us that are trying to keep a healthier diet that we have the recipe thread above and one in the archives.

Super Bowl Sunday is fast approaching and I'm looking in both threads for some ideas.

One thing I am going to try is a Buffalo Chicken soup recipe I found online. Rather than fried wings, it's the same flavor but in a soup - you serve it in a big mug with a stalk of celery!

So check the threads and, if you have something healthy you are planning on serving Sunday, share.......

Sharon

H

HaoZi

You can use plain Greek yogurt instead of sour cream when you make onion dip. Beyond that, I got nothing. I plan on Superbowl being a day of not even THINKING about healthy food. We're going with little smokies (ok, the turkey ones, but still) and a Sara Lee frozen cheesecake.

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Can't beat a tasty vegetable tray! Purchase a low-fat dip or make your own using low-fat sour cream and your favoriteherbs and spices...

Yummy and healthy!

OMG! Try this - canned pumpkin, it has like 30 calories a serving, each can has about 3 servings. Put some in a bowl with pumpkin pie seasoning, or just cinnamon, a bit of nutmeg, salt- heat in microwave!!!!!! It tastes so good on a cold night, and for 30 calories, it's like you've just had a piece of pie. I just had some for breakfast and am stuffed!!!!!