Duckie

tiredmommy

She had an allergic reaction this evening.... I suspect it's from grass. :( She went pale again, stomach hurt, lips pale, allergic shiners under her eyes and her asthma has kicked up. It's almost anaphylactic so it makes me a wreck. So much for getting a good night's sleep. :(

LittleDudesMom

Sure hope she is doing better this morning. You all are a couple weeks behind us allergy wise. Mold has been the issue the last weeks - grass and tree gone (thank goodness).

Sharon

Lothlorien

I feel your pain. I hope she's better. Missy had really bad reaction last Monday from rolling around in the grass. Even after showering, she was miserable, puffy, itching and coughing. I finally found chloretrimeton at Walmart and gave that to her. She did well with it. She has a nasty reaction to Benedryl. When was the last time she was at the allergist?

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Aw, poor Duckie. I can totoally relate. As a kid my attacks were always instant and harsh, especially during tree and grass pollinating season. They leave you feeling so exhausted with an achy chest and aches behind the shoulder blades. Gentle massage during an attack would sometimes help.

I hope she can catch up on her rest and is okay today.