Easter / homework

K

Kjs

I should of thought of this !!! Just spoke with a friend. Her difficult child (8th grade) was looking for his easter basket yesterday. She said It is Not hidden. He was shoked that he couldn't see it. She then replied:

When I see your homework - you'll see your Easter Basket. And beginning today I am going to start eating the candy. So the longer it takes you to finish your homework, the less you are going to get !!

Her son and my son have the same issues in school. Either they don't do it and lie to us, they do it and lose it or they do it and forget to turn it in!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I love this mom... difficult child 1 had the losing-the-homework problem for a long time. difficult child 2 just procrastinates and gives us a hard time and whines. He lost TV, computer, games and going out to play today (they're off school for some reason) until he completes his semester project. The last 2 were done at the last minute with lots of help from me and husband. This one, no go. Due in May? We're turning it in next week.