Figuring out how to get pics from my camera

'Chelle

I am figuring out how to finally get pictures from my camera onto the computer, put them on facebook and stuff like that. I only got the camera 6 months ago, not taking me too long LOL. And only 2 days to figure out how to get them on facebook. And since difficult child actually allowed me to take a picture of him (he wanted it for a profile picture for his own stuff LOL), I thought I'd post it, if these links work.

The lighting etc. on the one of my difficult child isn't too good, late night with only one lamp on, but he liked the dark fuzzy look of it

Last edited:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
They are beautiful... he looks very mysterious, so I could see why he would like that! Teen thing. Too funny, but the girls would like it.

I have my screen name on my photobucket, that way it doesn't matter it I post on here.
If I post pics of the family then I just take them completely off of photobucket after a day or 2.

DammitJanet

toto...I use photobucket as a safety storage thing. I am paranoid about losing pictures. I lost all my kids pictures when they were little to a flood so now I use photobucket and myspace as an online storage thing. I have my hard copies, my copies on disks, and my copies online...lol.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Adorable kids and kitty. (I have a thing for long-haired guys...keep him away.) Kidding. Really.

YES!!! Do change your name on the account. You never know who is out there.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yup. Change your user name on the account. My photobucket has a user name that Nichole came up with. LOL (it's funny, says I'm queen)

Great pics. You've got good lookin' kids there. Don't be surprised if difficult child scarfs up his picture for all the girls at school.......he'll have them swooning over him. :D

Hugs

TerryJ2

Well, it's going to take me at least 6 mo's to figure out how to find you on Facebook! What do I do?