Final Update on FOO for me

BusynMember

Things are good for me. It has been easy now not to check up to see if my sister is still posting about me. I no longer have the urge to look. I am much better off as is. I wont go back.

I have already decided that I will not mention ever again to anyone, even in an abbreviated obit, that I have siblings because I really dont. I WILL honor my father eternally. I loved him. very much. He is still with me. He never let anyone deter his love for me. Bless him. And my angel Grandma Mom. She loved me best. I needed that from her. She is the love of my life. I cherish her.

My newish friends think I am an only child. I really am. I was also a half orphan but I dont say that. Dont ever talk to strangers about my mother.

I have been doing so well that my lifelong medications may be replaced by CBD. I am no longer in any way depressed and I can manage my anxiety.

I am eternally grateful to God for my best friend and husband and all of my loving children. And grands. God blessed me richly. I love my amazing friends too. Happy to be able to have a boat and RV for travel and living in fresh air. But its the people that I cherish, not the "things."

So this is how my story regarding FOO ends.

I have good self esteem and truly like myself. And I look forward to this life going forward and my next lives.

I wish you all find peace.

Namaste :)

Last edited:

BusynMember

Thanks to all who helped me finally decide how to think about and handle my family of origin. I cant even begin to adequately express my appreciation.

Better late than never ;)