GO BEARS !!!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SRL

I dunno if we'll get another Super Bowl Shuffle, slsh. The first one still gives me the giggles.

On_Call

Interesting sidebar - this match up between the Bears and the Colts is both perfect and difficult for my husband.

He was born in Aurora, IL and raised a Bears fan. His parents split and he lived the majority of his time in Minnesota - grew up hating the Vikings, but began following the Colts, while still keeping his love for da'Bears. He has grown to love Payton Manning and routes for him every chance he gets.

Over the years, it has been difficult here in NY to find anything with the Colts insignia on it - I do a lot of ordering from NFL Shop catalogs. hee hee.

So, this particular Super Bowl will be excrutiating for him - he said last night he guesses that he doesn't care which team wins, but doesn't know how he will feel during the game.

Deep down, I think he has such an interest in seeing Payton prove people wrong - setting records along the way - that he wants him to finally win a Super Bowl ring, but he will definitely be torn.

I am not a football fan, but I have to say that it was exciting watching the Colts come back last night and win it in the end!!!

I guess I am saying "GO COLTS"!!

Sunlight

poop I wonder what wonderful prize I lost? lol
the dental office never did say what it was only that it was a "wonderful gift"

probably just toothpaste..lol

Martie

Thanks for posting the link to the SB Shuffle--I haven't see it in years.

These guys really had CONFIDENCE--they made this is December of 1985--before the the playoffs had even started.

Everyone kept saying "OH no, JINX," but of course, it didn't.

I don't think it will be so easy this time.

Martie

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
My husband had to fly back to Chicago, where he has an apartment, on Monday morning and he called that night and said it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his life!!! All the buildings lit up....the BEAR fever is in full affect... bare down Chicago BEARS!!!! I think he may have been crying. LOL