GoingNorth?

tiredmommy

I was hoping to get a bit of an update. How are you and the giant furbaby doing? Are you getting through the winter okay? How are your mother and sister?

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I'm still lurking here.

The giant furbaby is doing 'okay'. He has spinal arthritis that really laid him up last winter. So far he is doing much better this winter.

He and his pet cat are holding up fine.

There's been too much going on in the squirrel cage I call my head. A lot of posts I haven't responded to for fear I would either not mince words nor mince them properly.

There's been quite a lot of stuff that I disagree strongly with, but don't feel qualified to provide alternate suggestions for coping.

Hence, I've kept my "mouth" shut and let it ride.

I'll pop in here and there now that things (add in a couple of medication tweaks) seem to be settling down some.

Thank you for thinking of me.

tOK

susiestar

Roll With It
Good to hear from you. I have been wondering/worrying also. You have always been an asset to this family because your knowledge, caring and ability to tell it "like it is". Hope we hear more from you in the near future.

Star*

call 911........call 911
A SQUIRREL CAGE??????

LOVE IT! - YOU just need a wheel up there.

Good to hear from you - you little mincer you.....lol :tongue: Yes, somedays it is harder than others to say "OMG YOU DID WHAT" in a polite tone. lol. :laugh:

Glad to hear you're doing well - at first I thought it said you got HIT in the head with a squirrel cage, and I was going to post I knew exactly what that felt like. We had a squirrel in our attic last year and I put the rental cage on the ledge of the attic, pushed the ladder over to move it and when I got up to the 3rd step the cage fell and hit me on the head.

Try explaining THAT dent in their cage to the rental people at the wildlife place. UGH.. so now I own it.

Good to hear from you!