have i been............

Jena

nasty to anyone of you?? Marg called me prickly tonight and i had to laugh. i have been a bit prickly haven't i?? jumpy, just a bit??

if i have been i'm sooo sorry truly. the witch in me has come out thru this difficult child non eating disorder thing for past 5 mos. and gotten the best of me.

just wanted to say sorry if i have been. i know how aggressive i can be, yet i used to know how to tone it down maybe as of late the monster crept out of it's cage.

if i have offended anyone at all i just want to say i'm sorry.

i dont' know if you guys know it or not yet without this place knowing i could come here and post umm 20 times a day thru it i honestly dont' know what i would of done.

i appreciate all of you here i do and i wont' be prickly anymore :):angel:

H

HaoZi

I haven't been offended, I figure those of us here that have survived all the difficult child-ness have survived because we're prickly sometimes, don't get enough sleep and are expected to be prickly sometimes, and we're comfortable enough here to be ourselves. Isn't the purpose of venting here to get some of that prickliness shed elsewhere instead of spitting needles at home?

Mattsmom277

Yeah, what haozi said :) I too would kindly point out if I noticed someone being prickly, sometimes we dont' even know its showing up in our interactions. I actually haven't seen you prickly but I miss a lot of threads lately due to being busy etc. You've been through a lot and if you have been prickly what a great thing to have someone point it out and to be so graceful in your response and attempts to no longer be.

Lothlorien

I haven't noticed, but I don't read too many threads in the other forums. I just haven't had much time. I think we're all stressed around the holidays. I know I am and then some. Sometimes we just need to read our posts and think how someone else might read it. It is tough to express ourselves in writing, when you can't inflect your voice to have someone really understand what you mean.

Jena

yea as opposed to being a witch!! LOL. which is what i feel like lately. I need to return to mexico ALONE this time and go back to the pool bar........:)

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Jen - yes, a bit - but you know what? I'm not offended in the least! been there done that and have the ripped-up t-shirt to prove it!

Please, don't worry. And we'll let you know if you get out of hand. But nicely - 'cause we ALL get that way too.