He Proposed!

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
difficult child asked girlfriend to marry him. She Said YES!!! :bravo:
:smile: They are planning a 2008 Spring Wedding.
I'm so pleased, I can hardly contain myself!! I've not updated much on difficult child, but suffice to say, he's doing WONDERFUL!!!! I just love this girlfriend, she's so sweet, and obviously SO GOOD for him!! Had to share the Good News with you Great People!

YEA!! THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!!! YEA!!! :warrior:

Peace

hearthope

:smile: Love is in the air.

Glad he proposed!! and very glad you are happy with the girlfriend.

Celebration in order :smile:

Kathy813

Staff member
Aw, Pony, I love a happy ending. Your difficult child is doing great and now this.

Congratulations to the happy couple and the happy mama, too.

:smile: :smile:

~Kathy

Fran

Former desparate mom
Best Wishes for the young couple. It's so wonderful when a difficult child turns around and does better for themselves.

kris

<font color="green">wow! what wonderful news.

kris :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: :princess: </font>

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
Thanks, everybody! They've been seeing each other almost a year, and have been living together for a few months. They are in the process of buying a duplex! They will live in one side, and rent the other side to girlfriend's bro.

difficult child is definately on his way to "rejoining the human race" as my dad would say :grin:

They will wait a year to marry, looking at May 2008, no exact date set right now. I am going to offer them some choices from my Mom's jewelry for girlfriend's ring - too cute, difficult child borrowed a ring from a friend to use for the proposal!! :blush:

Thank you for sharing in my happiness :smile: :smile: :smile:

Peace

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
:tears:...I always cry at weddings. :tears: This is wonderful news, Pony. I hope they have a long and happy life together......will someone please pass the hankies???

Hugs,
Suz

gottaloveem

What great news. It's good to have something to celebrate around here. It means one of our kids put their nose to the grindstone and changed their life. That should be inspirational to some here.

:smile: :bravo:

DDD

Terrific news. I'm thrilled for your family. DDD

PS: Look in the W.C. for a Pony post that you will like!

SunnyFlorida

:smile: :smile: Aw pony...............sunny hugs........... to you. Congratulations on the wonderful announcement. I am so happy for all of you. :smile: