heart sick

Lothlorien

You should document it with the court that he took off. I think you should probably call police to document that he took off too. I would call the place he had an appointment with and ask them not to charge you. Mental health workers/docs have to understand this when you are dealing with a difficult child.

morningcuppa

Hi there
My eldest son who is a Mr Angry seems to hate his brother so I can understand how upsetting all this is.
I wish I had some words of wisdom to share but I don't. Just sending gentle hugs to you.

I hope things improve soon.

busywend

Lost, please add the difficult children ages in your profile. It changes the advice tremendously depending on the age.

If he has a job I would make him pay for the $65. Also, I would have it documented with the police as well. First of all you should call the police to report the abuse on your other difficult child. That will also serve to report the fact that he ran.

I know it is so tiring, isn't it? Can he move out? Again the age thing - LOL!

susiestar

Roll With It
With the teen ther ARE things you can do.

Call the police when he is beating up his sibling. Don't wait, don't hesitate. CALL. difficult child 2 does not deserve to be beaten. I have lived through this, and you have every last little bit of my sympathy.

Has he ever hit or hurt you?

If he has, do not shield him. Press charges. It is far better that he learn this is not OK early in life. The prisons for older people (adults) are much worse than juvie. Or so I have been told.

If he is out of control raging, call 911 and get an ambulance to take him to the ER.

He can't be allowed to be a danger to himself or OTHERS. This includes siblings and mothers.

I will keep you in my prayers.

Hugs,

Susie

ps. I DID what I recommend. I called the sheriff on my son. I stood between him and his sister, and I called and had the sheriff take my son away. It hurt like he\\. But in the long run it was one of the better decisions I made, for his life and mine.