Hi Everybody

Martie

As I hope you know, I am trying to get respondents for the Adult Outcomes Survey.

I apologize for not being on the boards as much as I should to "nag" you to PLEASE TAKE THE SURVEY!!!! Yes it is long, yes it is detailed, but you can do it in more than one sitting.

Currently we have 41 respondents, and of those, 30 are 100% finished. If you started it, please come back to it to finish. If you have a child 17 or older, please take the survey! PLEASE do this.

For those of you who know me,I have a bit of news: part of the reason I have been AWOL is I am trying to catch up on work so I can go to NYC tomorrow.

MrNo is giving a concert on Monday as a result of his winning a regional competition of the American Guild of Organists Young Performers in June. It is really a major accomplishment for him because for 2.5 weeks prior to the competition, he was in Korea and NOT practicing. I know I am his mother and always supposed to be in his corner no matter what, but I was astounded that he managed to pull this off----he was a bit jet lagged as well, and I just figured---Korea was more important and there will always be another competition. He won anyway.

Anyway....I am off for this weekend, for a happy reason, but I would be even happier if there were LOTS of survey when I get back. We need at least 100 to analyze the results and have a chance of making an impact.

Thanks for reading this.

Martie

DDD

I submitted one for GFGmom. I get the impression that I can't
also submit for easy child/difficult child. Let me know if I'm wrong.

Geez, what talent he must possess. Have a great time. DDD

Ephchap

I'm a little more than half way through it, and will finish tomorrow. I apologize, but it's the first chance I've had to actually sit at a computer to do it.

I would really appreciate it if everyone here on this forum would take the time to complete it. It really doesn't take long, and you can go back to finish, without having to do it all in one sitting.

Thanks for your efforts, Martie. Enjoy your time with your son. Tell him his Board Aunties wish him luck. We've very proud of him !

Deb

Martie

DDD,

Yes please fill it out again for difficult child/easy child. We need to look at the full spectrum of outcomes, so any difficult children who have improved or were less severe to begin with are very helpful, too.

Thanks for asking.

Martie

Martie

DDD,

Inadvertently, the survey driver was set to accept only one response per computer. I have now changed that.

If you are still willing to respond for difficult child/easy child, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Martie