hi to all

Jena

hi

i just wanted to jump on not to say anything earthshattering or poetic just to say thanks i guess. :)

past few days have been ummm.......let's just say interesting. there were moments my head was so cloudy i wondered when and if it would clear up. it's still a bit foggy in there.....lol but alot better than it was.

coming here venting, keeping my fingers busy posting, trying to be a supportive ear to others which doesn't always work out so well. LOL......has helped tremendously.

so, that's it. hope everyone's well and all homes are quietting, all kids are sleeping and all us wonderfully amazing mother's will get alot of sleep tonight.

Hugs to all

Jen :)

nvts

You sound a lot better Jen, glad to hear it!

Heckle, Jeckle and Clyde are all sleeping, now I'm prepping backpacks, reviewing an IEP and sending a copy of the neuropsychologist to a teacher.

After that, hopefully zzzzz's (I'm a WICKED insomniac!). I guess I usually get about 5 hours horizontal, but it's up and down, up and down.

I'm such a big baby though, I took 1 (one) Tylenol PM and was hung over from it for 2 days.

Ugh!

Sleep well, you deserve it!

Beth

Jena

thanks so much yup i'm alot calmer today. going back to office helps me feel "normal" again somewhat, which is always a good thing.....LOL

wow your doing alot more than i. i just spilt a cup of tea on the floor and ate a pretzel. my little one actually went to bed tonight.

Jen